Bauerfeind Ergopad Redux Heel 2 Insole Narrow
This sole is newly developed from Bauerfeind. A lot of people suffer from pain in the heel or in the arch tendon during handball.
The sole is developed to release, as much as possible, pain in the heel and in the arch tendon while stimulating a more correct footing. Compared to many other soles, Redux heel 2 is very thin, which has big advantages in many handball shoes.
Recommended to the following:
- Heel spurs or irritated heel
- Heel pain
- Irritated arch tendon (fascitis plantaris)
- Prophylactic use (for example overuse injuries in the knee)
- Reduces pain
- Restores mobility of the foot and ankle
- Reduces strain on the arch tendon
The sole can be customized individually. The majority find that the sole correspond to their need without any further correction. The soles can be cut to fit in all types of shoes.