Spraino Expert Package
Spraino is a specially developed Teflon patch that is applied to the outside of the shoe to reduce friction between shoes and floors.
- Prevents ankle injuries
- Ensures optimum performance
- Preserves comfort and mobility
- Reduces the harmful force on the ankle by 91%
- Tested and approved for handball, badminton and volleyball
- Validated for linoleum, wood and sports floors
The content of the package The package contains 2 wet wipes, 4 front Sprainos, 4 back Sprainos (There are enough for 10 pairs of shoes).
Depending on the athlete's activity level, each patch keeps between 20-40 hours *.
The first patch will typically have a shorter durability than the subsequent patches. We recommend the patch mainly for indoor shoes with a fixed and smooth surface (leather or similar).
* (Several factors include weight, height and level.)
Spraino® patch is easily glued to the outside of the shoe. On this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ERDdGZMfw you can see how to put it on.
ATTENTION It is important that you read the attachment guide, see the instructional video and follow the instructions carefully. By incorrect application of the product, we cannot guarantee the correct effect.